2021 REVISED AND UPDATED VERSION AVAILABLE
If you've downloaded this book prior to 2021, there's now an update available.
- To get the updated version on Amazon, log into your account, go to 'manage devices and books' and then search for the book title (e.g. 'tasty toppings') beside the book title will be an option that says 'update'
- To get the updated version on apple books/ ibooks, open the ibooks app on your phone or ipad. Go to your account info by clicking on the person icon. Then underneath your name will be the heading 'updates' click on that, and follow the prompts.
- If you've read the book on a different platform check with their platform how to ensure you can download the most recent version.
We’ve mentioned a lot of resources in the Tasty Toppings book and you can find the links to all of them here.
VIDEO DEMONSTRATIONS OF RECIPES
To check out all our episodes visit alternativechefkitchen.com/episodes
Watch the Sour Cream Episode here: https://alternativechefkitchen.com/the-dairy-free-sour-cream-episode-s208/
- Anne's Tofu Sour Cream
- Lisa's Sunflower Sour Cream
- Hayley's Cashew Sour Cream
- Glenys' Lower Fat Sour Cream (Butter Bean)
Watch the Mayonnaise Episode here: https://alternativechefkitchen.com/the-mayonnaise-episode-pse05/
- Anne's Traditional Egg Mayonnaise
- Lisa's Chia Mayonnaise
- Hayley's Cashew Mayonnaise
- Glenys' Seed Mayonnaise
Watch the Barbecue Episode for Hayley's BBQ Onions here: https://alternativechefkitchen.com/the-bbq-episode-s2e02/
Watch the Dipping Sauce without Soy episode here: https://alternativechefkitchen.com/the-dipping-sauce-without-soy-episode/
Watch the Guacamole without Avocado episode here: https://alternativechefkitchen.com/bonus-quick-bite-guacamole-without-avocado/
Watch the Tasty Cheese Quick Bite Episode Here.https://alternativechefkitchen.com/the-tasty-cheese-epsiode/
Images of recipes can be found on the book page here:
The following videos demonstrate:
- Glenys preparing legumes "from scratch"
- Lisa showing you how to get a smoother puree with a benchtop blender
- Lisa showing you how to get a smoother puree with a food processor
For additional tips on getting the most out of your stick blender, check out this post:https://alternativechefkitchen.com/making-the-most-of-your-stick-blender/
For some salty substitute ideas check out this post. https://alternativechefkitchen.com/7-simple-plant-based-salty-substitutes/
View the Alternative Measures (Cooking Measure Conversion Chart), and Legume, Nut and Seed General Soaking Guide here: https://alternativechefkitchen.com/lbaf-common-resources/
- For more Information about coeliac disease https://www.coeliac.org.au/s/coeliac-disease
- About eating oats if you have coeliac disease (click on the link to read the Coeliac Australia position paper: https://www.coeliac.org.au/s/the-gluten-free-diet
- Food Standards Australia & New Zealand Website info sheets for wheat, dairy, egg, soy, peanut, tree nut, and sesame: https://www.foodstandards.gov.au/consumer/foodallergies/allergies/Pages/default.aspx
- Food Standards Australia and New Zealand list of tree nuts: https://www.foodstandards.gov.au/consumer/foodallergies/allergies/Pages/Tree-nuts.aspx
OTHER BOOKS BY ALTERNATIVE CHEF KITCHEN
* There are no affiliate links in this list.