Dairy and meat free recipes with gluten, soy, egg and nut free options
Release Date: January 2018
PRICE: $5.99 AUD
There are so many pasta options available nowadays from traditional to gluten-free and more recently bean-based pastas. Pasta and sauce-based recipes are a great meal-time option for free-from families.
The recipes in this book include quick-to-make and nourishing options as well as recipes that are great made in large batches so there are leftovers.
The alternatives in this book include:
- Two simple methods to make a passata base
- Four pasta sauce recipes including a veggie-packed red sauce without tomato or capsicum.
- Vegetable pasta alternatives including eggplant and zucchini lasagne sheets and spiralised zucchini noodles.
- Four Bolognese sauce alternatives: tofu, vegetables and lentils, and a nut option.
- A collection of gluten and dairy-free creamy and cheese sauce alternatives: Béchamel-style sauce, cashew cheese sauce, dairy-free Parmesan alternative, and a mild and a tasty cheese alternative that you can grate and slice (and they melt, too!)
- Five lasagne recipes: soy-based vegetarian lasagne, vegan-friendly 'traditional' lasagne, raw vegan lasagne, creamy pumpkin lasagne, and an alternative eggplant lasagne.
- Three cannelloni recipes: cream cheese and spinach, cashew and spinach, and raw vegan walnut mince cannelloni bites
- Pasta al dairy-freedo
- Pesto (without nuts other than coconut)
- Crostoli with vino cotto (a gluten-free, vegan-friendly version of a traditional sweet treat)
Each of the books in The Little Book of Allergy-Friendly Recipes Series contain:
- A detailed "Extra Resources" section
- Video footage to support some of the recipes.
- A comprehensive list explaining the less common ingredients and where you can find them.
- Additional information about the techniques used in the book
The book is filled with helpful hands on tips and is suitable for both beginner free-from cooks and seasoned whole foodies.
AVAILABLE NOW FROM THE FOLLOWING ONLINE STORES