26 Dairy and meat free recipes with gluten, soy, egg and nut free options
Release Date: 25th September 2017
PRICE: $3.99 AUD
The recipes in this book:
- 3 Homemade vegetable stock recipes (one for frozen stock cubes, one for a raw veggie stock powder and one classic liquid veggie stock).
- 2 Pie and pasty pastry recipes (both gluten, dairy, soy and egg free, both contain coconut)
- 3 Tart & Quiche crust alternative recipes
- 3 shortening alternative recipes (Butter bean, Cashew and Sunflower seed)
- 1 Coconut yoghurt alternative
- 1 Homemade activated buckinis
- 1 Basic flaxseed egg alternative
- 1 Basic slow roasted garlic recipe (previously published in The Alternative Kitchen)
- 1 Vanilla paste recipe (previously published in The Alternative Kitchen)
- 1 Date paste and 1 Date water recipe (previously published in The Alternative Kitchen)
- 4 Dairy milk alternatives (one made with oat, one with rice, two with coconut and one with almond)(previously published in The Alternative Kitchen).
- A refined sugar free cordial (previously published in The Alternative Kitchen)
- An almond meal recipe method (previously published in The Alternative Kitchen)
- 1 Gluten free flour blend (previously published in The Little Book of Allergy-Friendly Christmas Recipes)
Each of the books in The Little Book of Allergy-Friendly Recipes Series contain:
- A detailed "Extra Resources" section
- Video footage to support some of the recipes (in this book there is video footage to support the milk alternatives, basic pie & pasty pastry, cordial and shortening recipes).
- A comprehensive list explaining the less common ingredients and where you can find them (although most recipes are made using ingredients you'll find at the local supermarket and or your local health food store).
- Additional information about the techniques used in the book
The book is filled with helpful hands on tips and is suitable for both beginner free-from cooks and seasoned whole foodies.
AVAILABLE SOON FROM THE FOLLOWING ONLINE EBOOK RETAILERS: