Launched on YouTube on March 28th, 2016
Episode Duration: 25 mins | High Definition
In this episode:
- Anne shows you how to make a dairy-free baked cheesecake with a beautiful red jelly topping using a soy based cream cheese
- Lisa shows you how to make a dairy, soy, gluten, egg and gelatine-free lemon cheesecake using coconut cream (or if it suits your diet a suitable coconut yoghurt alternative). Also, don't miss Season 4 Episode 8 where Lisa shows you a new (even creamier) dairy, soy, gluten, egg and gelatine free cheesecake filling.
- Hayley shows you how to make a raw vegan lemon cheesecake which is also dairy, soy, gluten, egg, gleatine and honey free using cashews.
- Glenys shows you how to make a totally whole food dairy-free lemon cheesecake without lemon! Her cake is also gluten, soy, egg, gelatine and hone free! She also makes a red jelly topping without berries.
The episode is packed with extra tips and tricks too
- Anne shows you some alternatives to her baked cheesecake.
- Lisa shows you how to set a cheesecake without gelaine.
- Hayley shows you how to make a raw vegan raspberry coulis topping (which is delicious!)
- Glenys shows you how to make a jelly without gelaine.
If you loved this episode, enter your name and email below to join our newsletter list and we'll let you know when the next episode is available as well as sharing tips, recipes and all the goss about alternative cooking in our weekly newsletter.
Find the recipes from this episode in The Little Book of Allergy-Friendly Dessert Recipes.