Launched on YouTube on March 28th, 2016
Episode Duration: 25 mins | High Definition
In this episode:
- Anne shows you how to make a dairy-free baked cheesecake with a beautiful red jelly topping using a soy based cream cheese
- Lisa shows you how to make a dairy, soy, gluten, egg and gelatine-free lemon cheesecake using coconut cream (or if it suits your diet a suitable coconut yoghurt alternative). Also, don't miss Season 4 Episode 8 where Lisa shows you a new (even creamier) dairy, soy, gluten, egg and gelatine free cheesecake filling.
- Hayley shows you how to make a raw vegan lemon cheesecake which is also dairy, soy, gluten, egg, gleatine and honey free using cashews.
- Glenys shows you how to make a totally whole food dairy-free lemon cheesecake without lemon! Her cake is also gluten, soy, egg, gelatine and hone free! She also makes a red jelly topping without berries.
The episode is packed with extra tips and tricks too
- Anne shows you some alternatives to her baked cheesecake.
- Lisa shows you how to set a cheesecake without gelaine.
- Hayley shows you how to make a raw vegan raspberry coulis topping (which is delicious!)
- Glenys shows you how to make a jelly without gelaine.
New cookbook coming soon!