Take the guesswork out of cooking without
dairy, soy, gluten, egg or meat
The Alternative Kitchen is a cookbook with a mission to inspire and offer tasty solutions for people who can't or don't eat dairy, soy, gluten, egg or meat
You'll love this book if
- You have a food intolerance
- Are vegetarian or vegan
- Want to bring more whole foods into your cooking
Get to know our book better... watch this video
In the book we've included all the recipes from the 5 episodes in the pilot season of the show as well as 35 extra recipes.
It's a book for beginners - and we've covered the areas that you find the most tricky to tackle in those early weeks - things like:
- Breakfasts : What to have with your cereal or coffee if you can't have dairy milk, how to make delicious milk shakes and more
- Dips & Spreads :Delicious options you can put on your lunch, eat as a snack or take to share at a party
- Dressings & Condiments : Delicious recipes to make salads and steamed veggies tastier
- Cold drinks & Party drinks : Something tasty for those warm summer evenings and special occasions
- Family meal ideas :Recipe ideas that everyone can enjoy
We've also included information to help you get started like:
- Where you can find the ingredients used in the recipes
- Alternative measure guides to help you switch between metric, Imperial and US measures
- How to prepare legumes, nuts and seeds
As well as some bonus resources:
- Including bonus video resources to help demonstrate top tips and techniques
- Bonus recipes
- Bonus information articles
This book is beautifully laid out with easy to navigate sections,
easy to follow recipes, with easy to find ingredients.
With the book & our bonus resources we'll show you how to turn your home kitchen into an Alternative Chef Kitchen
With the recipes and tips in this book you'll:
- Learn which handy alternatives you can use
- Feel more confident cooking with these alternatives
- Get some Family Meal Ideas that everyone can eat so you aren't cooking multiple dishes.
- Get more tips on how to do more with the equipment you already have in your kitchen, without feeling like you have to go out and buy a lot of new expensive items.