2021 REVISED AND UPDATED VERSION AVAILABLE
If you've downloaded this book prior to 2021, there's now an update available.
- To get the updated version on Amazon, log into your account, go to 'manage devices and books' and then search for the book title (e.g. 'tasty toppings') beside the book title will be an option that says 'update'
- To get the updated version on apple books/ ibooks, open the ibooks app on your phone or ipad. Go to your account info by clicking on the person icon. Then underneath your name will be the heading 'updates' click on that, and follow the prompts.
- If you've read the book on a different platform check with their platform how to ensure you can download the most recent version.
We’ve mentioned a lot of resources in the Sandwich Fillers book and you can find the links to all of them here.
VIDEO DEMONSTRATIONS OF RECIPES
To check out all our episodes visit alternativechefkitchen.com/episodes
Watch the Tuna Alternative Quick Bite here: https://alternativechefkitchen.com/s3e1-tuna-free-tuna/
Watch The Curried Egg (without Egg) Episode here: https://alternativechefkitchen.com/the-curried-egg-without-egg-episode-s204/
- Anne's Tofu Egg
- Lisa's Chickpea Egg
- Hayley's Zucchini Egg
- Glenys' Hard Boiled Eggless Egg
Watch The Dairy-free Butter Episode (Quick Bite) here: https://alternativechefkitchen.com/the-homemade-dairy-free-butter-episode/
Watch The Tasty Cheese Alternative (Quick Bite) here: https://alternativechefkitchen.com/the-tasty-cheese-epsiode/
Mayonnaise alternative recipes are in The Little Book of Allergy-friendly Tasty Toppings book.
EXTRA TECHNIQUE TIPS
To watch the video of Glenys preparing legumes “from scratch” check out this YouTube video
To watch the video of Lisa showing you how to get a smoother puree with a bench top blender check out this YouTube video.
To watch the video of Lisa showing you how to get a smoother puree with a food processor check out this YouTube video.
Check out this post for some extra tips to get the most out of your stick blender https://alternativechefkitchen.com/making-the-most-of-your-stick-blender/
View the Alternative Measures (cooking measure conversion chart) and Basic Legume, Nut and Seed Soaking Guide, here: https://alternativechefkitchen.com/lbaf-common-resources/
Informative article about eating raw tofu: https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/can-you-eat-tofu-raw#bottom-line
ADDITIONAL ARTICLES & RECIPES
For more information about coeliac disease: https://www.coeliac.org.au/s/coeliac-disease
Information about eating oats if you have coeliac disease (see the Coeliac Australia position statement about oats'): https://www.coeliac.org.au/s/the-gluten-free-diet
Food Standards Australia & New Zealand list of allergens and info sheets for wheat, dairy, egg, soy, peanut, tree nuts, and sesame: https://www.foodstandards.gov.au/consumer/foodallergies/allergies/Pages/default.aspx
Food Standards Australia and New Zealand list of tree nuts: https://www.foodstandards.gov.au/consumer/foodallergies/allergies/Pages/Tree-nuts.aspx
OTHER BOOKS BY ALTERNATIVE CHEF KITCHEN
* There are no affiliate links in this list.