Launched on YouTube on March 23rd, 2015
Episode Duration: 21 mins | High Definition
Season 1 Episode 1.
New book coming soon
In this episode:
- Anne shows you how to make a dairy and meat free lasagne using alternatives you’ll find in your supermarket.
- Lisa shows you how to make a dairy, soy, gluten, egg and meat free lasagne, also using simple ingredients you’ll find in your supermarket.
- Hayley shows you how to make a raw vegan lasagne, which is also made without dairy, gluten, egg or meat.
- Glenys shows you how to make a lasagne entirely with whole foods, which is also made without dairy, soy, gluten, egg and meat.
The girls also show you some extra tips and tricks.
- Anne shows you how to get a creamy and cheesy flavour with some commercial alternatives to dairy.
- Lisa shows you how to make a gluten, dairy and soy free bechamel style sauce.
- Hayley shows you how to make a vegan cheese sauce alternative using cashews.
- Glenys shows you how to make a red pasta sauce without tomato or capsicum (and it’s absolutely delicious!)
The episode features special guest AFL legend Neale Daniher, who offers his objective tastebuds as someone without a food intolerance. Neale’s wife, daughter and father in law have food allergies, so he understands the difficulty in cooking without certain foods. Neal gives all the lasagnes the "thumbs up" and says his football teams would have loved them!
Our other special guest, retired chef Erica Piper, found all the lasagnes delicious and was delighted to learn about some new alternative ingredients.
New cookbook coming soon !