About Season 1:
Season 1 was our pilot season. We began filming season 1-3 in 2013 and launched season 1 in March 2015. Season 1 includes 5 episodes with 4 alternatives of each recipe per episode.
1: The Lasagne Episode
2. The Milk Alternative Episode
3. The Cold Drinks Episode
4. The Hoummus Episode
5. The Mayonnaise Episode
To watch the episodes in season 1 click here.
About Season 2:
Season 2 includes 12 episodes. Each episode contains 3-4 alternative ways to make the recipe.
Season 2 was released in two parts, part 1 and 2.
Part 1 Episodes:
1. The Dairy-Free Cheesecake Episode
2. The BBQ Episode
3. The Dairy-Free Ice Cream Episode
4. The Curried Egg (without Egg) Episode
5. The Creamy Dairy-Free Porridge Episode
6. The Snack Bar & Slices Episode
To watch the episodes in season 2 part 1 click here.
Part 2 Episodes:
7. The Main Meals Episode
8. The Dairy-Free Sour Cream Episode
9. The Taco Episode
10. The Pizza Episode
11. The Kids Party Food Episode
12. The Chocolate Cake Episode
To watch the episodes in season 2 part 2 click here.
About Season 3:
Season 3 includes 7 quick bite episodes with one recipe per quick-bite episode.
1: The Tuna-Free Tuna Episode
2. The Tasty Pastry Episode
3. The Tasty Cheese (without Dairy, Soy or Gluten) Episode
4. The Rice Alternative Episode
5. The Dipping Sauce without Soy Episode
6. The Homemade Dairy-Free Butter Episode
7. The Dairy and Gluten-Free Vanilla Shortbread Episode
To watch the episodes in season 3 click here.
starts January 2nd 2018!
About Season 4:
Season 4 includes 8 quick bite episodes with one recipe per quick-bite episode.
1: The Guacamole (without Avocado) Episode
2. The Cold Rolls with A Twist Episode
3. The Black Rice Risotto Episode
4. The Buckwheat Crackles Episode
5. The Parmesan Alternative Episode
6. The Dairy-free Creamy Potato Bake Episode
7. The Sweet Yellow Split Pea Dahl Episode
8. The Very Rich Dairy-free Cheesecake Filling Episode
To watch the episodes in season 4 click here.
Two special episodes:
1: An Alternative Christmas (2015)(2 recipes)
2. Avoiding the Top 8 for a day (2016)(6 recipes)
To watch the special episodes click here.
New cookbook coming soon!