Launched on YouTube on August 6th, 2016
Episode Duration: 25 mins | High Definition
In this episode:
- Breakfast Lisa shows you how to make a delicious porridge
- Snack Lisa shows you how to make a crunchy muesli bar without nuts
- Lunch Lisa shows you how to make a super quick curried egg without egg
- Lunch or Dinner Glenys shows you how to make homemade gluten-free sausages
- Dinner Lisa shows you how to make a lasagne with a creamy bechamel style sauce (without gluten, dairy, soy or egg)
- Dessert Lisa shows you how to make a cheesecake** without dairy, soy, gluten, egg or nuts (except coconut)
**If you can't tolerate coconut please check out the Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding recipe (image below)- and replace the coconut sugar with a sugar that is suitable for your diet.
Lisa's Crunchy muesli bars without nuts
Glenys' Gluten, dairy, soy, egg and meat-free sausages
Lisa's Creamy lasagne
Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding is the first recipe in The Chocolate Cakes Episode.
(If you can't eat coconut - replace the coconut sugar in this recipe with a sugar that is suitable for your diet)